Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sewing Retreat

Okay - so I'm off to my first Sewing Retreat.   So excited about this, then was told I had to make a gift - "No problem", said I.   Yeh, right.

Went home, in a panic - crikey - had no idea what to make - thought I'd better dig out those crafty/sewing instructions I'd been keeping for a rainy day.   Found this old pattern for an apron - hope no-ones peeping 'cos it's a surprise'...

I decided to use waffle cotton instead of terry toweling (very old fashioned) - don't mind the material being a bit retro - but "terry toweling" no.   I'm using this material (from my BIG STASH) as a tester.  Love the ric-rac and also love bias-binding.  Procrastinated quite a bit before cutting up the material - don't know why?   Now am on my way....

Stay tuned for the results.......

       



0 comments:

Post a Comment