Monday, October 4, 2010

Penny Farthing

Couple of days left before Jess returns to Canberra and, of course, she needs some clothes - I thought Uni was for studying?    So did the usual city trip (20 min train trip - not far).  Had a great day shopping with Jess - that's the thing I miss when she's away - now that she has a part-time job in DJ's, Canberra, visits will be fewer  (I'm sad, but happy she is employed).   Okay - enough of that - back to business - of course, headed to Tessuti with her Wishlist.


Penny Farthings



Jess wanted a full skirt - Butterick 5285 - which has quite a few variations.  I'm sewing View 'A' - furthest on the right.




Butterick B5285


Quite an easy pattern - so should be done by tonight - that's if some-one can come over and do all my HOUSEWORK!!!   Hey, that's a thought........."Hey, Jess! Can you come down here for a minute?"

One good turn deserves another, I say......till later.




0 comments:

Post a Comment