Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - 2011

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year  for 2011.   We'll be celebrating quietly....with a good bottle of champagne  - local, of course.  Okay, Moet and Veuve would have been nice, but I didn't go shopping - have been told this one is a very good drop.


Yarrabank - Vintage 2006


Will have to wait until hubbie has picked up No.1 son from his party - "it's going to be a long night!.  I'll leave you with a quote from Lily bollinger - oops, forgot to add this to the list of preferred drops....

"I only drink champagne when I'm happy...and when I'm sad.  Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone.  When I have company, I consider it obligatory.  I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am.  Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I'm thirstly".

HAPPY 2011!!!!   I'll have what she's having......

4 comments:

  1. That quote made me smile:)
    Have a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Evelyn,

    I've just read through your whole blog - you make some great things. You have a very lucky daughter!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete