Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Show Details

Christmas has come early - yah!!    Had always wanted to own one of the Show Details mags and now I have 2!!   I subscribed just in time for the Milan and Paris editions to arrive, which they did last week.

Milan & Paris Spring/Summer 2011


Gaetano Navarra - Milan 

I am so lucky to have these - they are not quite the size for reading in bed - they are huge, but it's so good to have some details on the garments - get's the imagination working - a bit like an inspiration board, which is still on the "To Do List".   Jess is going to love these mags, when she comes home for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! You'll have to do a later post with your absolute favorite from each show; I imagine we would all love to see :)

    And I am excited to see your dress, it looked great in the sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou - I'm Googling as we speak!

    ReplyDelete