Sunday, October 9, 2011

Spring update

I really love this time of year, in fact I love all the seasons and living in Melbourne - some days we get them all in one day.

This year has been an exceptional spring and my garden is loving the weather.

Species geraniums at edge of small pond


Clematis creeping amongst hydrangea petiolaris 

View of the Bechtel crab-apple (Malus ioensis 'Plena')


Tree Peonie - unknown



The beaded irises are just about to burst into colour - but that's for next time.  Happy gardening!!!!!

  

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Evelynne! The combination of sewing and gardening projects is my ideal mix - I think it appeals to my latent OCD :-) I too am in Melbourne and after that seemingly wet winter the garden has sprung into life with vengeance. Keep up the good work

    deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deidre, gardening and sewing, in the creative side, is not dissimilar, seeing the progress and end result is very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete