Saturday, February 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you Melanie from Seamstress: Poppykettle for awarding me a Liebster Blog Award.  Must admit I was quite ignorant that such an award existed.  Very thrilled, I may add.  It goes like this:-




"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers." 


And it comes with the following ‘rules’:

1 - thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog. 
2 - link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. 
3 - copy/paste the blog award on your blog. 
4 - present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less). 
5 - let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.


I now have the great pleasure in announcing the '5' Liebster Blog Award recipients:-


1.   The lovely Maggie from Stitch-N-Thyme who's given me such encouragement on my sewing journey.  
2.   The talented Amy from Sew Well who is 'running' like the wind and sewing up a storm. 
3.   Suellen from Sew Indigo - sailing, sewing and collecting vintage patterns.
4.   The adventurous Katherine from Sewblooms who is a master at making swimsuits.
5.   Karin from Ancien-Nouveau who shares my interests in 'draping' and landscaping gardens.  


I love reading your blogs and thank you all for sharing your sewing experiences.  Thanks again to Melanie for awarding me a Liebster Blog Award.  


      




3 comments:

  1. Thank you! This community is so lovely. I'm not sure if you saw, but I actually nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award a while ago because I like your sewing so much. I feel so flattered that you feel similarly about mine. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evelyne! You are the best :) As Amy said, the sewing community is such a great place. The support, encouragement, and inspiration of fellow-sewists (like you) are what makes this community so wonderful. Yay for sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for nominating me for this award. Sorry that I have not passed it on...my blogging time is limited and I am behind on many posts. I have just been reading through your posts and I love all of your work! I am bookmarking your blog straight away.

    ReplyDelete